This is packed with flavor and loaded with healthy goodness!
Serving size: 6 wraps
- ½ cup diced cucumber (½ large English cucumber)
- 2 large roman tomatoes diced
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salmon Seasoning
- 1 lime
- ½ of 14.5 ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 ½ pounds of skinned Wild Salmon
- 6 large soft wrap Tortilla (I use multi-grain made w/extra virgin olive oil)
- Yogurt Dill Sauce (Recipe below)
- Parchment Paper (optional)
- Heat oven 400 degrees and place oven rack on top. Line baking sheet with foil and drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil and large pinch of kosher salt onto pan. Place Salmon directly on top of oil and salt mixture. Sprinkle Salmon seasoning and juice of one lime on top of Salmon.
- Place Salmon in oven on top rack for 15-20 minutes (depending on thickness of Salmon)
- In medium bowl combine cucumber, tomatoes, beans, feta and 2 tablespoon of olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Make Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
- Let Salmon cool for 10 minutes. Slice into 1 to 1 ½ inch slices.
- Place slice salmon on each wrap. Top with a 3- 4 spoon full of Cucumber mixture and a dollop of Yogurt Sauce.
- Fold long ends in over salmon and then roll wrap.
- You can then roll wrap in a sheet of Parchment Paper and cut on angle. Serve with a small mix green salad.
Yogurt Dill Sauce
- 1 cup yogurt, low-fat strained (Greek-style)
- 1 clove garlic (small, minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper In a small bowl, mix yogurt with garlic, fresh dill, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.