Can you tell I am anxious for Spring! I love this salad anytime of year.
It really makes a HUGE difference to use a good Olive Oil and Buffalo Mozzarella that is packed in water. Ingredients:
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large Mozzarella Ball, sliced or torn
- 1/2 Avocado, cubed
- 10-12 of your favorite cracker, (I am in love with TLC 7-Grain sea salt crisp)
- Basil, sliced
- Balsamic Vinegar, to drizzle
- Olive oil, to drizzle (I am using Le Chateau D’Estoublon ‘BERUGUETTE’- this olive oil is DIVINE)
you can find Oil at:
On a plate arrange slice tomatoes in a circular design, top with sliced Mozzarella. Place diced Avocado in center of circle of tomatoes. Drizzle with Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar and basil. Arrange crackers around perimeter.