- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, about 3 limes
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 shallots finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Add lime juice, garlic, ginger, shallot, cilantro, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper to medium bowl. Add olive oil while whisking.
Add shrimp to skewer. (soak wooden skewers in water before skewing) Lay skewers in rimmed ceramic baking dish and cover with marinade.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Flip at least once before cooking.
Heat grill on medium-high. Before you put skewers on grill tap to remove any excess oil.
Place skewers on grill cook 4-5 minutes, until ends start turning pink and then flip
Cook on other side 4-5 minutes, until pink on both sides.