to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat ”
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 leek, sliced and diced
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced and diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced and diced
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
- 1 generous teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 pound of salmon
- 4 generous tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 1 cup dried Orzo Pasta, cook according to package directions
Add butter to a deep sauté pan and melt over medium heat. Once butter melts add leeks,fennel, carrot and celery. Add salt and pepper.
Add vegetable broth bring to a quick boil, lower heat to medium-low and add mushrooms.
Place Salmon pieces into broth and sprinkle a tablespoon of Parmesan over each piece.
Allow fish to poach until Salmons color turns from red to a more white color.
Cook Orzo pasta white fish poaches.
Place a generous scoop of pasta in bowl and top with a piece of Salmon. Scoop up broth mix and place on top and around fish. Top with Parsley and a little more Parmesan!
- Braised Halibut with Leeks, Mushrooms, Clams & Mussels (ahealthylifeforme.com)