This morning the Fog was heavy and it made the garden so peaceful. I took some pics and wanted to share. The dew was showcasing the spiderwebs and making the plants glow green. Foghorn was doing his morning jog around the garden letting his crows fly. There were no bees or butterflies out this early so the only movement was me and Foghorn. It made for a very tranquil morning.
Today the temperature is only going up to 80 degrees so I plan on spending my time trellis the beans, picking more strawberries and peas and cutting the kale. I will be keeping my eyes open for the resident chipmunk that has been hanging out in here stealing strawberries. He has made his home under the compost bins I think.
Enjoy your day!
- around the garden :: (littlecoffeebeans.typepad.com)
- Planning the Kitchen Garden (lettersfromstonewell.com)
- Hello, garden! (cathweber.blogspot.com)
- April gardening in southern California, Part 1 (csmonitor.com)
- Where the Food Comes From (aveteranrunnah.com)
- Jackie’s Kitchen Gardens (buffalorising.com)
- Implementing the Kitchen Garden Planning ( part 1 ) (ourhomeinthewoods.wordpress.com)
- Growing Rosemary in Your Kitchen Herb Garden (untrainedhousewife.com)
- Pages – Kitchen Gardens of Australia (drawnoutdoors.wordpress.com)