- 2 cups Fava Beans (thawed)
- 1/2 cup cubed Manchego Cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- Zest of One Lemon
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and let sit at room temperature for about an hour or longer.
Serve on sliced bread, or crackers.
- Quick & Easy: Fava Beans with Olive Oil & Lemon (williams-sonoma.com)
- Fava Beans: Rigatoni with Fava Beans and Fresh Ricotta (yourfoodchoices.com)
- Fava Beans (aptkitchen.wordpress.com)