- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 lb mahimahi
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 3/4 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2 percent milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches each)
- 1/2 firm-ripe avocado, mashed or sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
In a resealable plastic bag, combine 3 tablespoons lime juice, tequila, 1 tablespoons cilantro, garlic, cumin and fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate, turning once, 1 hour.
In a bowl, combine vinegar, oil, 2 teaspoons honey, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add cabbage; toss well.
In another bowl, combine sour cream, milk, zest, remaining 1 tbsp juice, remaining 3/4 teaspoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Heat grill. Remove fish from marinade; season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill, turning once, until just cooked through and lightly charred, 4 minutes per side.
Grill tortillas, turning once, 30 seconds per side
Transfer fish to a cutting board; coarsely chop.
Stir remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro into slaw.
To assemble, spoon 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture in center of each tortilla. Divide fish, slaw and avocado among tortillas. Garnish with lime wedges.