- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 jalapeños, sliced very thinly
Combine the vinegar, water, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan and heat until the liquid just begins to simmer. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
Place the jalapeño slices in a sealable jar or container and pour the liquid over the peppers.
Let them sit and cool at least 20 minutes and keep covered in the fridge for up to 10 days
- The Prudent Pantry: Easy, Peasy Refrigerator Pickles (savings.com)
- Baked Turkey Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers w/ Baked Shrimp (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Pepper Jelly, Another Southern Staple (spoonfeast.com)
- Jalapeño Jelly (howtofood.net)
- Sweet Heat Pickle Relish (sassysusancreates.com)
- Raw Salsa Recipe (rawlivingfoods.typepad.com)
- Pickled Jalapenos (adamkapela.com)