I have done a few live cooking demonstrations on Google +. For my third demonstration I prepared my Chocolate and Peanut Butter cupcakes with my friend Ms. Grace Thomas. Doing the demonstrations has made me take a huge step out of my comfort zone, which I am happy I have done, mostly because it has allowed me the opportunity to meet some really great people.
I have been in live hangouts with people from all over the world, sitting at my desk talking and getting to know them on my computer.
So today, I wanted to introduce you to a few of those amazing people and the YUMMY Valentine’s recipes that they have shared with me.
- Jennifer Field from ‘The Pastry Chef Online‘ shared her Chocolate Chili Pots de Creme – chocolate, peppers and cinnamon… spicy & sweet the perfect combination for Valentine’s Day!
- Dionee Baldwin from ‘Try Anything Once…For Sake of Your Piehole‘ and her adorable daughter prepared Delightful Mocha Truffles that were simple and quick, but according to her daughter they take patience. If you are looking for a quick treat for your sweet this would work perfectly!
- Chef Dennis from ‘A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis‘ made Chocolate Decadent Cookies if your love one loves straight up kick it too em’ chocolate you will want to make them this cookie.
- Chef MoniQue Shaldjian from ‘MoniQue the Chef‘ made Ling Cod en Pappillote a super elegant way to impress your loved one with a delicious and heart healthy dinner.
- Denise Woodward and Lenny Ferreira from Chez Us showed us just how easy and fun making a Chocolate Souffle can be.
I hope you all have a wonderful and tasty Valentine’s Day!