It is so good you will even want it for your dessert.
A half a cup of canned pumpkin has 3.5 grams of fiber and 1.5 grams of protein— even more than the fresh stuff— and contains only 45 calories and less than a gram of fat. Plus, canned pumpkin is packed with vitamins and provides over 50 percent of the daily value of vitamin K, which may reduce the risk for some types of cancer Add in your banana which are one of our best sources of potassium, an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function.
You have a heart healthy vitamin rich protein packed smoothie. Great for your after workout pick me up or its filling enough as a morning superfood breakfast.
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ banana
- ½ cup almond-coconut milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Portein Powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsalted almonds
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Sprinkle of Ground Ginger
- ½ cup of fresh ice
- Add all your ingredients to a blender and puree until blended.
- Pour and enjoy