Halloween is next week and today is Saturday, if your an adult tonight is your night to celebrate! So I offer up my Halloween Cocktail Roundup!
The witches fly Across the sky, The owls go, “Who? Who? Who?” The black cats yowl And green ghosts howl, “Scary Halloween to you!”
-Nina Willis Walter
- Voodoo Doctor Cocktail This Voodoo Cocktail offers a bit of mystery with spice. I love the idea of coating the lime with the cayenne, the person drinking can decide if they want to plop it into the cocktail for a little more kick.
- Dracula’s Kiss Cocktail If you followed my recipe on how to infuse your vodka with Cherries, you can use it in this dish, which I did, YUM, if not there are several Vodka companies offering cherry vodka. A splash of Grenadine for color and cola for sweetness with bubbles and you will have a kiss to remember.
- Witch’s Brew Cocktail This cocktail was definitely made by a good, white witch. No black magic here! uh-uh no way, no matter what my husband says! Cackle-Cackle.
- Zomborita Cocktail It is Halloween season after all and every girl deserves a Zomborita Cocktail made withTequila and St. Germain.
- Grim Reaper Cocktail There is a reason to call this cocktail the Grim Reaper. It’s dark and deadly and will leave a grin on your face. **BEWARE**
- Spiderella Cocktail This Spiderella Cocktail has a bit of sour apple schnapps for the bite with cherry vodka sweetness.