- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 packets NESTLE TOLL HOUSE CHOCO BAKE Unsweetened Chocolate flavor
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Around 50 whole macron almonds
- Powdered sugar
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray tins with PAM baking spray.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Stir sugar, butter, CHOCO BAKE POUCHES, eggs, water and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
Stir in flour mixture.
Use a spoon to fill half way. Plop in a single nut and fill the rest of the way with spoon.
Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- recipe: fleur de sel chocolate chip cookies (madeyedlinblog.com)