Gluten Free Pumpkin Coconut Chocolate Muffins
Gluten Free Pumpkin Coconut Chocolate Muffins are packed full of sweet flavor while keeping it gluten-free, grain free, dairy free and perfect for paleo. I love adding this to my morning breakfast, a little bit of sweet, a ton of potassium and healthy fats to fire up the muscles and brain.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 4 eggs whisked
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetend coconut shredde
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line regular size muffin tin with cups
Mix together wet ingredients in a bowl: pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
In another bowl, whisk together coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, powdered ginger, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
Fold in chocolate chips and unsweetened coconut.
Use an ice cream scoop to scoop batter into muffin cups
Bake for 25-28 minutes