Oatmeal Chocolate Cheesecake M&M Cookies are the perfect cookie for your sweetheart. Gluten free and vegetarian make these cookies perfect to enjoy and give to that someone special.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of MARS, Inc and American Greetings Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you a Valentine’s Day gift giver?
Do you make crafts, and baked goods to give to those important people in your life? Or are you more of Valentine’s Day purchaser? Buying boxed candies, flowers or jewelry?
I prefer to make baked goods. Shocking I know. But, let’s face ain’t nobody gonna complain about a boxed of homemade baked goods for Valentine’s Day treat.
So in case you want to get creative this Valentine’s Day make an Oatmeal Chocolate Cheesecake M&M Cookie Mason jar gift. What makes this even more perfect is that this recipe is gluten-free and vegetarian, so it works for several specialty diets.
You can fill mason jars full of the dried ingredients layering them so that they look pretty, finishing the top off with the chocolate chips and M&M’S® White Cheesecakes candies.
Then gift the jar with an American Greetings card with the complete instructions. A great gift for anyone in your life, not just for your sweetheart but great for kids, teachers, neighbors, or co-workers.
This recipe is easy enough for anyone and everyone. You just stir your dried ingredients together with the wet ingredients until evenly blended and then bake.
You can grab all of the ingredients at Walmart including the Mason jars and American Greetings Card.
Oatmeal Chocolate Cheesecake M&M Cookies
- 1 cup instant gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup M&M’S® White Cheesecake divided in half
- 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips divided in half
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl stir together dry ingredients only adding half of the M&M’S® White Cheesecake and set aside.
- Whisk together coconut oil, peanut butter, milk and vanilla until smooth and then whisk in the egg.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry intredients.
- Form into large walnut size scoops and place on baking sheet.
- Gently press down and add remaining M&M’S® White Cheesecake and chocolate chips to the top of cookies gently pressing into batter.