Okay I had to do a Christmas drink to follow up my week long Christmas Cookie marathon. I fiddled with doing a Christmas cookie cocktail, an eggnog shot, a milky way galaxy (that might show up here soon), but I picked the peppermint martini, why?
Because those freakin’chocolate peppermint cookies that I made are to DIE FOR and I ate the last one and to console myself I made myself a peppermint martini.
Plus, I am almost done with my Christmas shopping, well except for my husband. He is the most impossible person to buy a gift for. WHY? Because he doesn’t want anything. YUCK! How can you possibly buy the perfect gift for someone who doesn’t want anything? YOU CAN’T, are you feelin’ my pain? Well, enough about my shopping predicament, that is unless you have a suggestion, don’t hesitate, send it NOW! 🙂
Back to my Peppermint Martini, can you tell I just drank it? YUM! I am a little tipsy with a sugar buzz!
- 2 ounces of Vodka (I used Ketel One)
- 1 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- splash of Grenadine
- Peppermint crunch (you can crush up a candy cane in a ziploc bag)
- Place your peppermint crunch on a plate bigger than the rim of your martini glass.
- Wet the rim of your glass and set it down in the peppermint to coat the rim.
- In a martini shaker add ice, Vodka, Schnapps your Grenadine and shake.
- Pour in your martini glass, make a toast to the fact that you are almost done with Christmas shopping or that tonight is the last night of Hanukkah and enjoy!