This is my favorite all time smoothie recipe. Blueberry Avocado and Spinach Superfood Smoothie is the perfect recipe to help fight inflammation and give you an energy boost when you need it.
This recipe has all that you need for recovery. Loaded with super foods to help fight inflammation, and immune support ingredients. This smoothie also gives you an energy boost when you need it. I like to enjoy this recipe on those afternoons when I seem to be hitting the exhaustion wall.
Why this mix of ingredients works to help your whole body.
Avocado is a healthy fat that gives your body potassium to heal inflammation as well as Vitamins C, B and E.
Blueberries are great for your bones, skin, heart and mental health. Chocked full of beta-carotene, folate and 1 cup of blueberries will give you 24% of your recommended Vitamin C.
Spinach is great for improving your blood glucose as well as digestion. Loaded with Iron, Calcium and Magnesium.
Blueberry Avocado and Spinach Smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup almond-coconut milk you can use just coconut or just almond
- 1/2 ripe avocado skinned and pitted
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 scoop protein powder I used chocolate, but vanilla would be fine(optional)
- 1/2 fresh ice
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree.
- Serve in glass.
- Add a few fresh blueberries (optional).
You might also like: