This Cucumber Martini will be your new favorite cocktail it certainly has become mine.
Perfect refreshing Martini.
Oh yes, this baby is the perfect summer martini. My friend Janet has been telling me, but it took me way to long to listen. This is the perfect crisp, just a little sweet vodka martini to enjoy through out the hot summer nights. It will make you as cool as a cucumber…
With the amount of cucumbers in our summer gardens, there is no reason not to put those cylindrical edible fruit to good use.
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Lime Juice 1/2 lime
- 2-3 slices of Fresh Cucumber
- 2 mint leaves
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Dissolve the sugar into the boiling water, stirring constantly.
- Once the sugar is dissolved completely, remove the pan from the heat.
- Allow to cool completely and thicken, then store in refrigerator for up to one week
- In a martini shaker, add 1 cucumber slice and 1 mint leaf and crush with spoon. Add fresh ice vodka, lime juice and simple syrup. Shake vigorously and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with a cucumber slice and 1 mint leaf.