Celebrate this Halloween with a bit of Tequila and St. Germain with an apple twist. Simply Boo-licious!
I made the name up. I have been reading these silly Zombie books. I know, I know, but I just can’t help myself. I’ve made a promise to myself to read a book a week and for that last few years, I have kept the promise.
One of the reasons I have succeeded is because when life is crazy and my time is limited I order a silly book on my kindle with names like “Alice in Zombieland”. Don’t worry about giving me grief, when Jim asked me last week what the name of the book I was reading was and I told him, the look on his face was priceless. He told me I had serious issues!
Here is my ode to the undemanding, silly and easy to read Zombie tales! It is Halloween season after all and every girl deserves a Zomborita Cocktail made with Tequila and St. Germain.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounces of St. Germain (this stuff rocks!!)
- 1 1/2 ounces of apple cider or juice
- dash of cinnamon
- 4 slices of apple
- 3 lemon wedges
- Place 3 apple slices and lemon wedges in bottom of cocktail shaker. Mash with spoon. REALLY MASH!
- Add dash of cinnamon and rest of ingredients top with ice.
- Shake, Strain and Pour. Place apple slice on rim