10 Stylish DIY Halloween Ideas to make your home, baked goods and cocktails beautiful and spooky. I am always interested in finding ways to decorate my home or my delicious baked goods for Halloween that is stylish and tasteful. Now that the garden season has slowed down it is the perfect time to do a little DIY projects.
1. Gilded Harvest Place Cards perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving dinner party.
2. Halloween Mason Jar Ring and Washi Tape Wreath this couldn’t be any cuter and the kids can get involved.
3. Make This: Spooky Halloween Drink Stirrers and Cupcake Toppers this will be a hit with the kids and the adults. Probably the adults will love them even more.
4. Cameo Hair Pin great for teenagers or adults for a quirky fun style that you could carry throughout the year. Skulls are still in style.
5. Trick and Treats Wicked Witch Lemon Honey Lollipops these would make a great party favor.
6. Halloween Cake Topper DIY this is just so darn cute. I have a friend who has a birthday on Halloween and this will be perfect to help her celebrate.
7. Entertaining DIY bat curtain a great idea for a bedroom door, or to decorate the door for your Halloween guests to enter through.
8. Free Printable Halloween Candy Bar Wraps and Treat Bag Toppers I think these printable’s by Ez are just gorgeous and so elegant.
9. DIY Pumpkin Mason Jars these are so darn cute. Just look at them!
10. DIY Halloween Floral Arrangements I definitely want this for my foyer.