This Sheet Pan Chicken Cauliflower dinner is healthy, flavorful and quick with only six main ingredients. The perfect weeknight summer dinner.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli. The opinions and text are all mine.
Preseason football has begun! Sadly many kids go back to school next week. I am not even a kid, or have kids going back to school and I find this sad. Way to early if you ask me. Though no one is.
I will do a little education here in this post…fun fact: what does purple cauliflower and red wine have in common?
They both contain the presence of the antioxidant anthocyanin. That is good for you and me because anthocyanin’s are powerful antioxidants and may help boost the immune system, maintain health and prevent disease.
Purple cauliflower has a beautiful purple hue is mild and slightly sweet with nutty nuances. You know what really highlights this delicious healthy flavor is beautiful organic extra virgin olive oil.
A simple dressing of olive oil and kumquat juice does a great job of highlighting these simple, healthy ingredients.
This gorgeous little dinner is as healthy as it is beautiful. Highlighted by healthy vegetables, lean organic chicken breasts and Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bertolli is the number one oil brand in the world with over 150 years of expertise in olive oil blending.
Bertolli premium-quality olive oil is consistent with our healthy food and cooking for all of our families. Bertolli’s passion and expertise transforms the power of olive oil to the star of every dish.
You can find Bertolli products at your local Kroger grocery store to inspire your next simple unexpected dish. Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is non-GMO and verified USDA Organic, made from organic olives and produced using organic farming standards
Sheet Pan Chicken Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oi
- 2 organic cage free boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 head of cauliflower (I used purple) broken into florets
- 1 pint of organic grape tomatoes
- 5-6 kumquats or 1/2 orange juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 fresh basil leaves, cut into slivers
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Place chicken breasts on sheet pan with several inches in between
- Spread cauliflower and tomatoes around chicken breasts
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken and vegetables
- Drizzle olive oil and kumquat juice over chicken and vegetables
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken internal temperature is 165°
- Remove from pan and spread basil over pan. Serve and enjoyl