Blueberry Vinaigrette is a gorgeous, simple, healthy powerhouse of a vinaigrette. Perfect on all your spring green salads.
If you follow my blog you know that a few days ago I posted a Blueberry Bacon Spinach Salad Recipe. It was topped with this awesome vinaigrette recipe. Because this Blueberry vinaigrette is so darn amazing I wanted to share it on its own. It is great on most salads, and I like to drizzle a bit on my yogurt or cottage cheese. I have also drizzled a bit in my morning fruit smoothie.
It is loaded with antioxidants, cancer fighting properties, Vitamin C & B. This recipe is also gluten free, dairy free and paleo friendly. I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think. As always if you make a recipe please tag me on instagram @ahealthylifeforme so I can see your lovely work.
- 1?2cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1?4cup freshly squeezed lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1?4cup honey
- 6tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of crushed sea salt
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.