Cashew Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies are crispy, nutty, chocolaty, cookies. They are addictingly good and you would never know that they contain no flour or butter, making them gluten free, dairy free and paleo.
Cookies I need cookies!
Do you ever feel like that? Yea me too.
Actually, a good cookie is my favorite dessert. No need for anything fancy, just a crispy cookie, makes me a very happy girl.
I don’t know if I like my cookies more with milk or coffee. How about you what is your favorite way to enjoy them?
This cookie recipe may soon become your favorite. It is so simple to make, easy and quick. Before you know it you will have a big stack of these cookies on your kitchen counter for you to enjoy! With coffee or milk, your choice.
- 1 cup creamy raw cashew butter, stirred well
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup enjoy life mega chunks semi sweet chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a medium sized bowl add the almond butter and coconut sugar. Using a fork evenly combine the two.
- Add the baking soda, salt and vanilla extract to the almond butter mix until combined evenly.
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg and egg yolk and then add the whisked mix to almond butter and stir once more until completely incorporated. Fold in the chocolate and coconut until well incorporated.
- With a cookie scoop or spoon drop 1½- 2″ tablespoon sized mounds of cookie dough on to the parchment lined baking sheet spacing them about 2” apart. About 8 a baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes then remove them and let cool slightly for 5-7 minutes. Transfer them to a cooling rack to let them finish cooling completely. Repeat until all cookies are baked.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: