It’s starting to feel like fall is coming. The nights are cooler, football has started, the Halloween costumes are for sale at the stores. I love the fall season!! I love the beautiful colors of the trees, the beautiful sunny days with no humidity, pumpkins, apples and Halloween candy.
Here is a cocktail to celebrate this wonderful season! I can even say that this cocktail is good for you too, now don’t disagree. It has apples and ginger, two great foods for your immune system! 😉
I could use the apple and ginger for multiple drinks. Enjoy!!
Autumn Breeze Cocktail
- 5 thinly sliced apple slices divided
- 1½ ounces Vodka I used Ketel One
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- grated ginger to taste I used about 1/4 teaspoon
- In a cocktail shaker, use a muddler to crush 4 of the apple slices until the slices are pulpy.
- Add grated ginger.
- Add the ice, Ketel One Vodka, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Cover, shake and strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with the remaining apple slice.