This Easy Tomato Burrata Salad is ready and minutes and is the perfect way to enjoy the best of summer tomatoes.
Easy Tomato Burrata Salad
- 1 tablespoon red onion diced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon loosely packed fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon loosely packed fresh chopped basil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pint of cherry heirloom tomatoes cut into halves
- 1 ball of fresh burrata cheese
- Sourdough bread sliced, drizzled with olive oil and set under broiler to toast
In a serving bowl add Vinaigrette, whisk to combine.
Toss in tomatoes, and make sure your tomatoes are coated evenly.
Make a well in the middle of your tomatoes and add your burrata.
Spoon some of the vinaigrette over Burrata.
Serve Slices of toasted sourdough alongside. Let bread soak up vinaigrette and scoop up cheese and tomatoes.