Are you looking for a healthy pumpkin baked good? I got ya covered with my Most Popular Healthy Pumpkin Recipes. These are the readers clicked, pinned and baked recipes from A Healthy Life For Me.
1. Pumpkin Spice mixture of spices that are synonymous with pumpkin, better known as pumpkin spice mix. Why not make up your own Pumpkin Spice mix up with spices you probably already have on hand.
2. Paleo Pumpkin Bread is a healthy dense bread that is also gluten free, dairy free, grain free, and soy free. It has a vast amount of potassium, so it is great for those muscles and is sweet enough to make your pesky sweet tooth happy.
3. Pumpkin Maple Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting is gluten free, paleo, dairy free, soy free, grain free and DELICIOUS! I can’t explain to you just how good this cake is. Really it is that good, dense, moist, has so much pumpkin flavor and the chocolate coconut buttercream frosting is the perfect matrimony of flavors.
4. Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
5. Pumpkin Banana Vanilla Smoothie is delicious and tastes like a pumpkin milkshake, everything us pumpkin lovers… well, love.
6. Gluten Free Pumpkin Scones are perfect to enjoy on a cool morning with a warm cup of coffee or tea. Grain-free, gluten-free, soy free and no refined sugars also make these perfect for those on the paleo diet who want a sweet tasting baked good
7. Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Donuts baked and packed with pumpkin flavor and chocolate.
8. Gluten Free Pumpkin Coconut Chocolate Muffins are packed full of sweet flavor while keeping it gluten-free, grain free, dairy free and perfect for paleo. I love adding this to my morning breakfast, a little bit of sweet, a ton of potassium and healthy fats to fire up the muscles and brain.
2 comments on “Healthy Pumpkin Recipes”