Apricots stuffed with goat cheese is a simple sweet summer treat. In just a few minutes you will have a impressive, sweet summer appetizer. Serve these goat cheese stuffed Apricots to your family as an appetizer, snack or even a dessert. Perfect for you and friends to enjoy with a dry crisp white wine on a hot summer day.
Not sure about you, but around here summer is all about stone fruit. Peaches, Plums, Apricots. They are all so delicious and all so seasonal. They scream hot summer days. Best enjoyed outside because they are so juicy, they are messy, so better to leave the juice outside for the ants.
A stone fruit in season is a beautiful thing, a stone fruit grown out of season and forced to ripen is tasteless and a huge disappointment.
“See how the light tenderly love the apricots, it takes them over completely, enters into their pulp, light them from all sides! But it is miserly with the peaches and light only one side of them.”
Be topping your summer Apricots with microgreens you add a bit of peppery, tangy green goodness. You can pick any Microgreen Mix you like. I prefer an Arugula if available.
To learn more about Microgreens, click (HERE)
Looking for Healthy Recipe Inspo? Check out this Pinterest Board (Healthy Recipes)
Apricots with Goat Cheese and Almond
- 6 apricots cut in half and pitted
- 3-4 ounces Goat cheese softened it can easily be spread.
- 10-12 Marcona Almonds sliced into slivers
- 1/2 ounce of Microgreens half of 1 ounce container
- Drizzle Honey
- Cut Apricots in half and pit.
- Take softened goat cheese by spoonful and smear into the center of each Apricot, filling the area that held the pit you removed. Mound up goat cheese if you like.
- Continue filling remaining apricots and put on serving platter.
- Sprinkle slivers of almonds, a few sprouts of microgreens.
- Drizzle honey over Apricots.
- Serve and Enjoy.