Cucumber Cosmopolitan Cocktail is a made with Gin, Conintreu, fresh cucumber juice and lime. Let’s get the weekend started off right!
A cocktail to start the weekend off right!
This is one of those cocktails that will knock your socks off. I love the freshness of the cucumber juice (save the extra in the fridge) and the tartness of the Cranberry Juice. I used Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry, which is juice with sparkling water so you get the fizz in your cocktail. If you would prefer to use straight cranberry just add a topping of club soda to get your bubbles.
You could use Vodka instead of Gin, but I really loved the taste of Gin with the other flavors.
Check out my video and subscribe to my Youtube Channel, plus let me know what you think of the videos. Would love to hear from you guys.
More cocktail recipes (here)
- 2 ounces of Gin
- 1 ounce of Cointreau or other triple sec
- 1/2 ounce of Cucumber Juice
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry or Regular Cranberry Juice
- Slice of Fresh Organic Cucumber
- Fresh Ice
- Grate 1/2 of Cucumber into a cheesecloth or a mesh sieve and squeeze out all juice. Discard grated cucumber and keep juice.
- In a martini shaker add fresh ice, gin, cointreau, cucumber juice, and lime juice.
- Shake and pour into martini glass, top with Cranberry juice and a slice of cucumber.