This Pumpkin Martini recipe is over the top yummy sipping fun. Packed with all the flavors of fall, the perfect fall holiday cocktail.
The weather is back to being cold and I have started thinking about Thanksgiving recipes. We host a Thanksgiving Dinner Party every year and I wanted to come up with a great fun cocktail that we could serve. I have been working on a pumpkin bread recipe and there has been plenty of pumpkin puree on hand. So cocktail + pumpkin puree = Pumpkin Martini.
I used coconut-almond milk which is what I have in the refrigerator (totally recommend it), but you could substitute with what ever milk you have on hand. I added a sprinkle of red pepper over top and it really added a nice little zing.
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon almond-coconut milk
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1 1/2 ounce coconut tequila regular tequila is fine
- Fresh Ice
- Cinnamon stick optional
- sprinkle cinnamon
- sprinkle red pepper
- Put pumpkin puree, milk, Cointreau, Tequila, and Ice in a Martini Shaker and shake too cool and blend.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Add cinnamon stick for fun.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and red pepper over top.