Blackberry Peach Crisp recipe is a bit of sweet cinnamon summer in an individual cup. Loaded with fresh blackberries and peaches topped with a gluten-free oatmeal cinnamon crumble makes the perfect summer dessert.
You could say I am on a blackberry high right now! Yep, I have 5 big ol’ blackberry bushes that are filling my belly with the sweet summer berry.
Well, my belly and the birds. Dang birds.
I am determined to beat them at their blackberry thievery! You see they are quite picky those birds. They only like the ripe berries, so I skedaddle out each morning in my jammies, a bowl, my dogs, and a cup of coffee and pick every berry that is ripe, or even thinking of getting ripe during the day under the summer sun.
This leaves me with a big bowl of berries on my kitchen counter calling to be baked up all good and gooey with their summer cousins peaches in this incredibly delicious crisp.
Summer should be all about easy, easy and relaxed. That includes the recipes we prepare. This simple crisp is a quick and easy pull together, that showcases those summer blackberries and peaches.
Easy enough that the kids can help assemble and everyone gets their own individual bowl to enjoy.
Blackberry Peach Crisp
- 2 peaches cubed
- 1/2 cup of blackberries
- 1 tablespoon Tapioca flour
- 1/4 c Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/3 c Walnuts crushed small
- 1/4 cup Oatmeal gluten free
- 2 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Lightly grease 4 3 1/2” ramekins with coconut oil
- Combine all filling ingredients together and spoon evenly into ramekins.
- Combine all oatmeal topping ingredients together and spoon evenly over top of filling mix.
- Place ramekins on baking sheet for easy transport in and out of oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until fruit mixture bubbles and topping browns.
- Cool slightly and enjoy.
- If you have some vanilla ice cream in the freezer, add a scoop to the top and prepare to go to heaven!
You might also like: