Are you ready to have your Healthiest New Years? Eating right is the most important step to living A Healthy Life. One of the hardest things for me to give up is dessert. That is why I am always coming up with healthier ways to serve them up. Here is a list of 10 of my Healthy Dessert Recipes as well as a great way for you to win a NINJA Supra Kitchen System. It is so easy to sign up to win, after you have checked out all the amazing recipes drop to the bottom of this post check out the sign up by following me on Instagram and Pinterest. You can get extra chances to win by following my fellow healthy bloggers.
Please don’t forget to head over to Cupcake & Kale Chips to see my Double Chocolate Protein Brownie Recipe recipe #9
1. Strawberry Chocolate Paleo Cake is a decadent, dark rich chocolate, moist cake and sweet strawberry confection. No one will know that it is dairy free and grain free because it is so satisfyingly delicious.
2. Paleo Pumpkin Maple Cake is gluten free, paleo, dairy free, soy free, grain free and DELICIOUS! I can’t explain to you just how good this cake is. Really it is that good, dense, moist, has so much pumpkin flavor and the chocolate coconut buttercream frosting is the perfect matrimony of flavors.
3. Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake Who doesn’t love upside down cake, I mean its upside down, come on what is not to love?
4. Italian Pine Nut and Apricot Cake is what you would expect to find at a side walk cafe in Italy, but this recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
5. Cranberry Orange Holiday Bars are gluten-free with a gooey sweet tart flavor that you and your family are sure to love.
6. Gluten Free Chocolate Peppermint Cookies The recipe is gluten free, grain free, soy free and paleo friendly and loaded with tons of chocolate flavor.
7. Chocolate Fig Bites are addictive. They are also gluten free, dairy free, paleo and loaded with potassium.
8. Almond Butter Chocolate Cups are healthy protein packed sweet treats. They will disappear quickly so you want to ensure you make enough.
9. Double Chocolate Coconut Protein Brownies They are gluten free and loaded with protein, and antioxidants. Making this recipe a sweet treat that is great for the fitness minded like us.
10. Fig Cake with Coconut Vanilla Glaze are moist, delicious gluten free and paleo. They are truly little gems, exactly what you expect from a cake; moist, sweet and with substantial flavor.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win Ninja Supra Kitchen System to start your New Year off right. IT IS SO EASY TO WIN!
a Rafflecopter giveaway