Are you ready to have your Healthiest New Years? Eating right is the most important step to living A Healthy Life. One of the hardest things for me to give up is dessert. That is why I am always coming up with healthier ways to serve them up. Here is a list of 10 of my Healthy Dessert Recipes as well as a great way for you to win a NINJA Supra Kitchen System. It is so easy to sign up to win, after you have checked out all the amazing recipes drop to the bottom of this post check out the sign up by following me on Instagram and Pinterest. You can get extra chances to win by following my fellow healthy bloggers.
Please don’t forget to head over to Cupcake & Kale Chips to see my Double Chocolate Protein Brownie Recipe recipe #9
Follow me on Bloglovin | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
1. Strawberry Chocolate Paleo Cake is a decadent, dark rich chocolate, moist cake and sweet strawberry confection. No one will know that it is dairy free and grain free because it is so satisfyingly delicious.
2. Paleo Pumpkin Maple Cake is gluten free, paleo, dairy free, soy free, grain free and DELICIOUS! I can’t explain to you just how good this cake is. Really it is that good, dense, moist, has so much pumpkin flavor and the chocolate coconut buttercream frosting is the perfect matrimony of flavors.
3. Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake Who doesn’t love upside down cake, I mean its upside down, come on what is not to love?
4. Italian Pine Nut and Apricot Cake is what you would expect to find at a side walk cafe in Italy, but this recipe is gluten free and dairy free.
5. Cranberry Orange Holiday Bars are gluten-free with a gooey sweet tart flavor that you and your family are sure to love.
6. Gluten Free Chocolate Peppermint Cookies The recipe is gluten free, grain free, soy free and paleo friendly and loaded with tons of chocolate flavor.
7. Chocolate Fig Bites are addictive. They are also gluten free, dairy free, paleo and loaded with potassium.
8. Almond Butter Chocolate Cups are healthy protein packed sweet treats. They will disappear quickly so you want to ensure you make enough.
9. Double Chocolate Coconut Protein Brownies They are gluten free and loaded with protein, and antioxidants. Making this recipe a sweet treat that is great for the fitness minded like us.
10. Fig Cake with Coconut Vanilla Glaze are moist, delicious gluten free and paleo. They are truly little gems, exactly what you expect from a cake; moist, sweet and with substantial flavor.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win Ninja Supra Kitchen System to start your New Year off right. IT IS SO EASY TO WIN!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
18 comments on “10 Healthy Dessert Recipes”
Just awesome. These are not just yummy & delicious, they are so healthy too. I love the Cranberry Orange & Pine Nut Apricot so much. Thanks for sharing this great list of recipes.
Thanks Lisa, The Pine Nut and Apricot Cake is a pretty awesome recipe. Enjoy!
I own a Ninja kitchen system and it rocks everything I put in it. AS for the healthy desserts you created, I love the Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake. Delish! 🙂
Thanks Eliz! Those Ninja’s are pretty awesome, making them the ultimate blender.
I need to look into the Paleo. It’s everywhere! Entered contest and my fingers are crossed.
Good luck Aimee. I did the whole30 which is a strict paleo diet for 30 days and now I do a modified version. I definitely feel better without the refined sugars and dairy in my diet.
Love these healthy dessert ideas for the New Year!
Thanks Julia, I hope you have a wonderful New year!
These desserts look great! Quite the variety!
What a great list of healthy desserts for the new year! I also found lots of new Pinterest boards to follow through this giveaway – thanks!
Your welcome Chicago Jogger, good luck in the giveaway!
I will be making the almond butter cups tonight! Great post!
Thanks Dionne- have a wonderful and sweet New year! xo
I checked out the strawberry chocolate paleo cake expecting to see fake sugars in there, and I was pleasantly surprised! I cannot tolerate any of the sugar alcohols, so a lot of “healthy” treats are right out for me. That cake is looking pretty good! 🙂
I can’t tolerate the sugar alcohols either Issa. I have made it a point to completely remove any sugar substitutes and alcohols from my diet.
I want all of these! I mean, you can never have enough healthy dessert recipes! Happy New Years! Pinned 🙂
Thanks Taylor! Have a wonderful and safe New Year!