Blackberry Martini is made with fresh blackberry puree giving you a fresh and delicious cocktail.
Follow me on Bloglovin | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
We had a Memorial day cookout last weekend and spent the time with friends, family and lots and lots of food. It is always fun catching up with friends before summer begins and hearing their plans for the warm months ahead.
I made my Blackberry Bourbon Lemonade for the cookout and it was a big hit. Having a special cocktail at cookout or party really is fun for everyone and gives guests who may not know eachother something to talk about. Several of my friends commented on my abence of fun cocktail recipes here of late. I know a gentle nudge when I feel one, so I went to work on coming up with a few greats for us to enjoy through the upcoming summer months.
This Blackberry Martini was inspired by the blackberry puree that I made for my Lemon Blackberry Cupcakes. The puree is so delicious on its own that I knew adding a bit of vodka would be genius!
Do you have a signature cocktail that you like to serve at your parties? What is it share with me!!
- ¼ cup of fresh or frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce St. Germain
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Fresh ice
- 2-3 Fresh Blackberry
- Add all ingredients to blender and puree.
- Add to a small saucepan and simmer for 8-10 minutes until thickens
- Remove from heat and let cool before using.
- Store extra covered in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- In a martini shaker add ice, 1 tablespoon blackberry puree, vodka, st. germain, and lime juice.
- Shake vigorously and pour in martini glass.
- Top with fresh blackberries
You might also like:
2 comments on “Blackberry Martini”
I love all things blackberry! What a wonderful summer cocktail. 🙂
Thanks Erin! Cheers.